Terms of service
I. QUI Prive Membership Agreement (“Agreement”)
This Agreement is registered with the headquarters of the company MERKEZ MAH. BASAK 1 SK. D BLOK NO: 2 A ŞİŞLİ/İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE with BARAN GİYİM SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (QUI Prive) and www. quipriv com website (“Site”) member (“Member”) under the following conditions.
After completing the registration process on the Site, the Member can start using the Site by entering his e-mail address and password, provided that he complies with the conditions specified in this Agreement.
In the event that the Agreement is concluded on behalf of a legal entity, the person concluding the Agreement is authorized to perform such a transaction on behalf of the said legal entity, otherwise (in case of unauthorized transaction) accepts, declares and undertakes that he is personally responsible for all the results that he will do.
The member accepts that he/she will be deemed to have accepted all the terms of the Agreement from the moment he/she starts to benefit from the services and these terms will be binding on him/her.
QUI Prive reserves the right to change the following terms and conditions, when necessary in accordance with the legislation or this Agreement, at its own discretion, by providing information on the Site and obtaining the approval of the Member when the Member logs into his account on the Site for the first time.
1. Member's Rights and Obligations
1. 1 QUI Prive is a site open to everyone who is a member of the Site. Services provided on the site are free of charge.
1. 2 The Member accepts, declares and undertakes that he will act in accordance with all the conditions in the Agreement and the rules specified in the relevant parts of the Site when using the Site.
1. 3 While benefiting from the services provided on the Site, the Member shall comply with the provisions of the Code of Obligations, the Turkish Penal Code, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, the Protection of Trademark and Patent Rights, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, and the related Law, Decree-Laws and other relevant legislation. QUI Prive agrees to abide by any announcements and notices it will publish regarding its services. All legal, penal and financial responsibilities that may arise due to these notifications and unlawful use belong to the Member.
1. 4. The Member shall indemnify any and all losses incurred by QUI Prive due to the breach of its obligations under this Agreement; QUI Prive has the right of recourse to the Member for any compensation, administrative/judicial fines that the Member may have to pay to public institutions and/or third parties due to the Member's behavior contrary to the Agreement.
1. 5. The member cannot take actions that prevent or make it difficult for other members and visitors to use the Site; cannot load and lock servers or databases with automatic programs, or attempt to mislead data; otherwise, his membership will be terminated and he will assume all kinds of legal and penal liability that may arise from this situation.
1. 6. It is the responsibility of the individuals to back up the correspondence made with QUI Prive and is recommended by QUI Prive. QUI Prive cannot be held responsible for the loss or deletion of correspondence due to failure to take backups.
1. 7. Any record of the membership account terminated by QUI Prive or the Member himself may be kept by QUI Prive subject to the conditions stipulated by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data; however, QUI Prive is free to delete such records from the moment the membership ends. The member cannot claim any right or compensation regarding the deleted records. However, the Member's right to be informed about his/her personal data is reserved. The said right may be exercised in accordance with the provisions of article 5 below.
1. 8. The Member declares and undertakes that the personal and other information provided while registering or shopping on the Site is correct and up-to-date, and that if this information is not accurate or up-to-date, he will fully and promptly compensate QUI Prive for all losses incurred due to this.
1. 9. The risks related to the links (links to different websites) on the Site for the purpose of providing information and convenience to the visitors belong to the Member.
1. 10. The visual and textual content presented on the site is for personal use. All rights of all texts, graphics, photos, videos, animations and sounds in the content of the site are reserved; Unless otherwise stated, it cannot be used for commercial or personal purposes without permission and reference. It is forbidden to publish or link any element of the Site in another medium or website without the permission of QUI Prive.
1. 11. The Member may not use, resell, share, distribute, exhibit, reproduce, process, create derivative works from, or prepare, in any way, the copyrighted works of QUI Prive on the Site. Otherwise, the Member is responsible for all damages that QUI Prive may suffer.
1. 12. It is strictly forbidden to copy or use the software used in the design of the pages and the creation of the database and all rights belong to QUI Prive.
1. 13. The Member cannot delete or remove the notes under copyright, trademark and Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works from any material copied from the Site or printed with a printer.
2. Rights and Obligations of QUI Prive
2. 1 In the following cases, QUI Prive has the right to cancel the said transactions, to stop the use of the Member, to terminate the Member's membership, to terminate this Agreement unilaterally immediately, in addition to all its rights arising from the law:
(a) In the event that information that contains incorrect, irregular, incomplete and misleading information, statements that do not comply with the general moral rules and that does not comply with the laws of the Republic of Turkey is recorded on the Site; in case of using or trying to be used by copying or completely; Member is directly responsible. Likewise, the Member cannot use someone else's IP address, e-mail address, user name and other information on the internet, and cannot access or use other Members' private information without permission. Any legal and penal liability that may arise due to such use belongs to the member;
(d) The use of software that will threaten the general security of the Site, prevent the operation of the Site and the software used, carry out activities, try to be made and information in case of receipt, deletion, change;
(e) Any vulnerability (technical etc.) of the Member, QUI Prive campaigns, sales system or the Site. In case QUI Prive detects the abuse of the sales system or the Site in the form of harming QUI Prive, providing an unfair advantage, making repeated applications by taking advantage of the ),
(f) Member's use of the Site; or in shopping, in case of acting contrary to all the terms in the Agreement and the rules specified in the relevant parts of the Site and the applicable legislation.
2. 3 However, QUI Prive will not use this data for commercial purposes for any reason other than its activity. This provision does not prevent the transfer of the contract to third parties.
Within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, "cookies", which can be defined as small data files saved on the computers of the Members during their visit, are used on our site. These files are industry-standard files that are available on all shopping sites and are used to make the shopping of Members more efficient and secure.
2. 4. In addition, the Member understands that when he uses a credit card to pay the product price for the product purchased through the Site, the credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, the CVV2 code and similar information should be shared with the relevant financial institutions in order to carry out the transaction.
2. 5. QUI Prive has the right to use all information related to membership in connection with its own marketing activities, provided that this information is anonymized, during or after the end of the Agreement, provided that this Agreement and the applicable legal regulations, including the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, are adhered to.
2. 6. QUI Prive ensures that the Member will benefit from the services subject to the Contract, excluding technical failures, and; The Member undertakes not to share the information shared with third parties except in cases where he/she needs to share with third parties in order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes and legal obligations.
3. Transfer, Scope, Duration and Effectiveness of the Agreementk
3. 1 The member is deemed to have undertaken to comply with this Agreement from the moment he/she confirms his/her e-mail address by completing the registration process or receives any service or order using this system. The Agreement shall automatically become null and void without the need for any warning upon termination of membership or the realization of any of the termination conditions listed in the Agreement.
3. 2 The Member agrees in advance that if QUI Prive deems it necessary, it may cancel the Site membership and terminate this Membership Agreement, provided that the Member is informed of the reason.
3. 3 Membership cancellation and account deletion process, by the Member info@quiprive. com e-mail address or by calling the phone number 0541 818 14 98. The authorization of the user who terminates his/her membership to use the Site as a Member will be revoked.
At the same time, if a member wishes to unsubscribe from the e-bulletin, he can always leave the membership by clicking on the phrase "Please click if you do not want to receive any news from us" at the bottom of the e-bulletins.
The member will be able to access the website with the contact information at the end of the Agreement/right to use the site.
3. 4. QUI Prive may make unilateral changes to this Agreement in order to ensure the continuity of the services it undertakes. Provided that the ultimate purpose of the Site and the services offered by QUI Prive remain basically the same; always has the right to permanently or temporarily stop the service it provides unilaterally, to change the content of the service, including the prices published on the Site, or to cancel it, without giving any reason. QUI Prive, if deemed necessary, will publish the updated membership terms on the Site with the date update under the same link, and the Member's approval will be obtained when the Member first logs into his account on the Site. The updated membership terms will be valid from the moment they are published on the Site, and the use of the Site or services will be bound to the new membership terms from that moment on.
3. 5. In certain parts of the Site, different rules and obligations specific to the relevant section may be determined. The Member using these sections is deemed to have read and accepted the relevant rules.
3. 6. The Member irrevocably accepts, declares and undertakes that QUI Prive may transfer the Agreement to third parties and that it has already authorized the transfer of the Agreement in accordance with Article 205 of the Code of Obligations with this Agreement.
4. General Provisions
4. 1 The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement are subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey and Istanbul Central Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to settle any disputes that may arise from the Agreement.
4. 2 The most up-to-date e-mail address that the Member has notified or will notify to QUI Prive is considered the legal notification address for any notification to be made regarding this Agreement.
4. 3 If the parties do not notify the other party of the changes in their current e-mail addresses within 3 (three) days, the notifications to the old e-mail addresses will be valid and will be deemed to have been made to them.
4. 4. Any notification made using the Member's registered e-mail address will be deemed to reach the Member 1 (one) day after the e-mail is sent by QUI Prive.
The member declares, accepts and undertakes that he has read, understood and accepted all the articles in this Agreement and confirms the accuracy of the information he has given.